Saturday 4 June 2011

Why did the MSN favicon on my PC change to a blogger favicon? is it because of CCLEANER?

I have MSN and a Blogger website set as default tabs upon opening IE7. The problem is, when i opened it today, MSN showed the blogger favicon while the blogger tab showed a normal IE favicon. I know this is a minor concern... But it%26#039;s really getting to me. I ran CCLEANER before this happened. Is CCLEANER capable of doing that? I tried System Restore too, but that didn%26#039;t work.. Why did the favicons change by itself?





I tried opening MSN in firefox and it shows the MSN favicon.. and then i tried opening in IE again and MSN shows the blogger favicon.. How can i change it back?





Please help! It%26#039;s really bothering me~|||It might be a glitch.





You might want to try to close IE7 completely and then get rid of both of them as default tabs and then opening them up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment